Thursday, March 16, 2006

Day 90 - Mayo Clinic 100 Day Checkup Next

This post will be for all of you who would like to know what is next for me. Next is my 100 day check up at Mayo Clinic. Vinita and I will leave Columbus this Sunday and arrive at Rochester Sunday afternoon. I am scheduled for a bone marrow biopsy and a bone density test Monday. There will be other tests I am not aware of now. Tuesday, I will visit with the hematology oncologist to discuss the results of the tests and what is next. Wednesday, we will return. The weather forecast for this area Sunday is light rain, no storms thank goodness. The low will be around 44 degrees with a high around 54 degrees. The same holds for Atlanta. There is a 100% chance of snow in Rochester today with a low of 8 degrees. Sunday, it is supposed to be partly sunny with a low of around 19 degrees and a high of 31 degrees. Hello winter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home