Monday, January 02, 2006

Day 17

WBC = 5.3, 45% of which are neutrophils. Platelets = 96. RBC = 10.2.

I had a real bad time last night with lower intestinal cramping. Also had another round about ten when we were supposed to be at the clinic. I called to warn them we would be late. We got there about 11. They gave me some fluid and something else to help settle my stomach. I ordered mashed potatoes, english peas, and green beans from the room service (something you can do when you are a patient). Your "guest" can order too but they add that to your bill. The other gets put on you're bill too so what's the difference?

Anyway, I've been complaining about pain in my lower left abdomen long enough they decided to do something about it in terms of checking it out to see what it might be. Of course you know what that means, using a "scope" to go in (or up as the case might be) to take a look see. After they do that, they are thinking about doing a CT scan. Those will be my fun activities for Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home