Thursday, January 29, 2009

Doctors Tame One Of Cancer's Deadliest Forms

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=99970093

National Public Radio
Morning Edition
January 29, 2009

Doctors Tame One Of Cancer's Deadliest Forms
by Richard Knox

This is a good summary of the current state of Multiple Myeloma. I highly recommend you go to this web site and listen (or read).

My personal opinion is that a few Myeloma patients have been cured of this disease but the jury is still out because it takes ten or twenty years to confirm.

I also think if we give enough money to organizations like the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation to fund research and researchers continue with their research, they will eventually find causes and cures for Multiple Myeloma.

When I was diagnosed June 2005, I was very scared because I didn't think I would be alive today. I now think if I can continue my treatment and medical checkups, I have a good chance of living as long as my contemporaries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home